Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

Wow . . .it's been 4 Months!



I can't believe its been 4 months since my last post. We've been a bit busy needless to say, but we are full-time farm residents now! We received and accepted an offer on 36 Shoreline drive on Memorial day and within less than a month, had the closing and moved all of our belongings. That simple sentence does not begin to cover what went on in the month of June. Packing belongings accumulated over 26 years of marriage and moving from 3650 sq feet with 3 car garage to 1700 sq feet with only a bathroom finished is no small feat! It was a great time to purge, gift, and reorganize! 

We also had the invaluable help of Mom & Dad, Matthew & Amanda, and my friend Kathy. Did I mention that in that month of June, I was gone for a week to Las Vegas for a Nurse Practitioner convention and Pete was gone the actual week of the closing to Maine for time with his brothers?
But, all that is behind us! We know have 2 bathrooms and our bedroom done and the kitchen 3/4 of the way complete. I'll be sharing some pictures of these in the following posts, but for now, since I last wrote you on the garden installation, I'll share some fruits of our labor. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment