Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Final Touches on the Interior

Pete took the month of December to just relax and refresh from the hard work of finishing the interior of the farm house.  I took the opportunity to unpack some more boxes.  It's amazing how much "stuff" we gave away and yet how much remains.  The great thing about moving to a much smaller space is the opportunity to really simplify. As I open each box, I continue to hone down our belongings to things we really use, things with true sentimental value, or things that we just love.  I'm trying to organize as I unpack so everything that we keep has a place and can be found, used, and enjoyed!




Pete finished up a few final details in the house like door knobs, transition pieces on the floor, etc.  We thought you might enjoy the painting process of the interior doors . . .

Doors Drying on Future Greenhouse Frame

Pete, Debby, and the Duke

No comments:

Post a Comment